I love almonds. Their high nutrition values are good for your heart, brain and skin. They are one of the healthiest tree nuts. Basically, high fiber and less unsaturated fat (bad fat). So what do you say about triple almond oatmeal? It is also vegan!
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- unsalted almonds, raspberries, honey for the garnish
- Cook the rolled oats and almond milk over low heat.
- Once it starts to bubble, stir in the almond meal, cinnamon. Add a little bit of honey if you like.
- Chop some unsalted almonds for the crunch! Garnish with raspberries and honey.
- I used unsalted almonds because they are nutty and nature. If you want to spike the taste, I suggest using salted almonds, or caramelized almonds. Yum!